shutupshutup

Friday, November 19, 2004

Brendan Hansen Rocks!!

I really have so much respect for Brendan and his family! It is so great that he lets his fans know what he is doing. And understands that we are all having fun! His family is fantstic! I am so excited to be going to Montreal. It is just getting to be so much fun.. The plalnning is even really fun! This trip is making me feel so free. I don't do alot of things for myself, but this is completely about me. And instead of feelin guilty about it, I feel great! I can't wait to for the fun that all the OG girls are going to have teasing each other! Too fun! Thank goodness for FINA. Even if Ian Thorpe isn't there........ well that is a drag... BUt now I can "root" for team USA!! Even Keller! Thanks for including us Brendan!! Lena.. be careful with that bow.... You might put someone's eye out!!

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2004 at 3:08 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Montreal is goona be SICK:) I wish I could go... and Ian T is so going... hello? Hoogie? Ring a bell? And I'm sure the Trio would be awesome.
I adore Brendan's family. They're so nice and fun!

Ans I'm being careful with my bow, unless Pumpkin needs me to hurt someone

 
At November 26, 2004 at 5:58 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Not if she gets a pic of the longhorns... that she has to share with me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home