shutupshutup

Friday, August 06, 2004

laura and dennis made me do it

okay I have started mine. I hate to write. I am writing a musical. well I am collaborating to write music to a play that exists. did i ever tell you that i only speak one language? that language is english. i do not speak music. i understand it and i can transcribe it if someone spells it for me. i dont speak it. it is a romance language. i dont speak romance languages. I have always wanted to. i keep buying all these musical instruments to speak the language through.. but i dont know how to play them. one would think i was fluent. but i think that it is gibberish when it suicides from my mouth. ...... did you know that the language has only 7 letters?? thoses seven letters spell everything. that's is easier than hawaiian.
aloha

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2004 at 12:11 PM, Blogger Lena said...

hey lala! cool blog... i'm definitely interested and you have to update it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home